Posted on September 27, 2016
5 Questions You Should ASK Yourself About Your Target Market
“It is not about me, it’s about you.”
Every single morning I want you to repeat this 3x’s before walking into your gym.
Too many people fall in love with their own ideas and fail to act on what their target customer truly wants.
This will dictate the content that you put out, the audience that you target with your advertising, and the platform that you use.
Here are some questions that you should know about your target market INSTANTLY upon reading this.
If you don’t know the answer, then you need to learn more about your customers.
If you are all over the place, or have multiple answers, then you probably need to narrow down your focus.
– What are their favorite books/magazines?
– What TV shows and movies do they watch?
– Which top three websites do they frequent the most?
– What brands do they buy?
– What are their common goals, beliefs, and desires?
- Captain - John Annillo has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market. With experience in many different subfields, he brings a wealth of knowledge and positive energy to our team. John has spent years in the private sector of both the sports performance and health club industry. He has worked with athletes at every level, numerous collegiate teams, and managed some of the top revenue generating PT departments in the NYC area. Over the years he has gained experience in app development, writing for major fitness publications, and creating online platforms. He regularly consults for gyms and fitness businesses on lead generation/marketing. John's work has been featured in Men's Fitness, Shape Magazine, and Men's Health.