Posted on September 27, 2016
7 Mistakes You’re Making With Your Lead Magnets
1. Lead magnet offer is not congruent with your advertisement.
2. Delivering the lead magnet to the wrong audience.
3. Delivering the lead magnet to the right audience but at the wrong stage of the funnel.
4. Not putting a clear call-to-action for the next step that you want the prospect to take.
5. The lead magnet is not congruent with your call-to-action. Do not give away a checklist on how to get firmer thighs if you want to fill up your sports performance classes.
6. No follow-up after. Whether it be an autoresponder, a check-in email, retargeting ads, etc. they need to be followed up with.
7. Content is not easily digestible.
- Head Automator - John Annillo has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market. With experience in many different subfields, he brings a wealth of knowledge and positive energy to our team. John has spent years in the private sector of both the sports performance and health club industry. He has worked with athletes at every level, numerous collegiate teams, and managed some of the top revenue generating PT departments in the NYC area. Over the years he has gained experience in app development, writing for major fitness publications, and creating online platforms. He regularly consults for gyms and fitness businesses on lead generation/marketing. John's work has been featured in Men's Fitness, Shape Magazine, and Men's Health.