Posted on September 27, 2016
Create a Lead Magnet in Under an Hour
You can use lead magnets to generate new leads for your business or to simply grow your email subscriber list.
People tend to overthink lead magnets and my biggest problem with this is that your intended audience might not even want what you have to offer.
So why spend all of this time to create the lead magnet, graphics, autoresponders, landing pages, advertisements, etc. if your market does not even want this?
What is the fastest way to deliver the best, most easily digestible piece of content, that you can give to you audience?
It doesn’t need to be an e-book nor does it need to be this beautifully branded piece of content.
See if your community wants what you have to deliver first, then, you can expand and improve.
Here are some ideas to get your started:
1. Give away your best piece of blog content. “Get our most popular piece of content ever, currently over 1,000 shares worldwide.”
2. “Favorite equipment list to accomplish ____”
3. Record one of your coaching sessions, “Get an inside look at how we train ____”
4. “A step-by-step checklist on accomplishing ____”
5. A swipe file of your most successful fat burning workout ever, the same workout that has helped hundreds of women in ____ (your community) reach their goals.
- Head Automator - John Annillo has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market. With experience in many different subfields, he brings a wealth of knowledge and positive energy to our team. John has spent years in the private sector of both the sports performance and health club industry. He has worked with athletes at every level, numerous collegiate teams, and managed some of the top revenue generating PT departments in the NYC area. Over the years he has gained experience in app development, writing for major fitness publications, and creating online platforms. He regularly consults for gyms and fitness businesses on lead generation/marketing. John's work has been featured in Men's Fitness, Shape Magazine, and Men's Health.