Posted on September 27, 2016
10 Sites That Can Improve Your Gym’s Local Listing Reputation
According to a Zendesk survey, 90% of participants claimed that positive online reviews influenced their buying decision, and 86% said their decision was influenced by negative reviews.
Here are 10 sites to make sure you’re signed up with to improve your Gym’s local listing reputation:
1. Google Business: https://www.google.com/business/
2. Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/
3. City Search: http://www.citysearch.com/world
5. YellowPages: http://adsolutions.yp.com/advertise-with-us…
6. Yahoo Local: http://www.yext.com/pl/yahoo-claims/index.html
7. Bing: https://www.bingplaces.com/
8. Insider Pages: http://www.insiderpages.com/
9. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/
10. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com
- Head Automator - John Annillo has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market. With experience in many different subfields, he brings a wealth of knowledge and positive energy to our team. John has spent years in the private sector of both the sports performance and health club industry. He has worked with athletes at every level, numerous collegiate teams, and managed some of the top revenue generating PT departments in the NYC area. Over the years he has gained experience in app development, writing for major fitness publications, and creating online platforms. He regularly consults for gyms and fitness businesses on lead generation/marketing. John's work has been featured in Men's Fitness, Shape Magazine, and Men's Health.